1. Cancel a course if the number of delegates enrolled has not reached the minimum requirement. A complete refund of fee will be given, or where possible an alternative course offered.
2. Request any delegate who is in breach of the Irish FA's T&C's or Codes of conduct to withdraw from a course
I understand that-
1. I will have 2 weeks from receiving confirmation that i have been accepted onto a course to pay the full course fee
2. No refund of fee can be within two weeks of the course commencing, unless in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Coach Education Manager
3. I will be required to sign the Irish FAs 'Code of Conduct' form on the first day of the course
4. The Irish FA, its board, agents
and employees are not under any liability whatsoever in respect of loss or
damage, however caused, while attending the course.
5. It is the responsibility of the
candidate to advise IFA staff if he/she is suffering from any medical
condition or injury which could impact upon his/her ability to participate
actively in practical sessions